INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY AND SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO INVEST IN CELLYANT CONVERGENCE FUND. IN CONSIDERATION OF RESTRICTIONS MENTIONNED BELOW, INVESTORS CONSIDERING AN INVESTMENT IN THE FUND ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT CELLYANT FOR AN ASSESSMENT OF THEIR SITUATION.
Registration and Licenses
Cellyant Capital Management SA
- Registered at the Luxembourg Registry of Companies as a Société Anonyme under number B201124
- Licensed by the Commission de
Surveillance du Secteur Financier as:
- Management Company under Chapter 16 of the Law of 17 December 2010 under number S00001020;
- Alternative Investment Fund Manager under the law of 12 July 2013 under number A00001500.
Cellyant Global SICAV-SIF
- Registered at the Luxembourg Registry of Companies as a Société d'Investissement à Capital Variable - Fonds d'Investissement Specialisé under number B201152
- Authorised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier as Specialised Investment Fund that fall under the Law of 13 February 2007 under number O00008666
Restrictions linked to investors' qualification
The Cellyant Convergence Fund has been designed for professional clients and duly skilled investment professionals only. The Cellyant Convergence Fund is notably not available to retail investors or investors that could not elect to be treated as professional as per Annex II of the MIFID (Directive 2004/39/EC) This website has been designed for information purposes only and does not provide enough material to found a properly-informed investment decision. Potential investors are required to make their own assessment of risks induced by the fund strategies and take definitive investment decisions based on external advice, legal documentation (including the fund prospectus) and / or any relevant information notably available by contacting Cellyant.
Cellyant Convergence shall be distributed in Luxembourg only. Cellyant Convergence shall be available to distribution in several other European jurisdictions in the coming weeks, subject to the notification procedure provided in the Alternative Investment Fund Directive.